Tuesday, August 11, 2009

15 weeks

Well, for lack of anything better to do, I think I'm nesting.

At least in my head I am.

Okay, so far I've only done a couple loads of laundry, cleaned the bathroom, and gone shopping. But my apartment looks very clean and homey in my mind.

Planning on getting a buffet or desk for the kitchen appliances, some new drapes and rugs for the living room, getting rid of the ugly love seat nobody sits on and getting a desk.

Rugs are proving to be more difficult than I thought. How come everybody HAS old, crappy persian looking rugs, but nobody wants to sell them on the cheap?

Also got some book shelves and I'm thinking about slapping some paint on the coffee and side tables.

Probably bagging up 70% of my clothes to give away. And I need to get a vacuum. The handheld just ain't gonna cut it anymore.

Once I get all this done, all I have to do is maintain it for the rest of forever. No big deal, right?? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

1 comment: