Wednesday, September 2, 2009

18 Weeks

It's Wednesday. I haven't seen a flea since Sunday.

I caved to the fact that summer was officially 10 days long and bought pumpkin and apple candles. I fell asleep last night with visions of pumkin pie dancing in my head. My whole apartment smells awesome and is the perfect kind of chilly - the windows are cracked for fresh air, and the blanket is with me at all times.

Matt came up for the weekend and moved furniture, washed dishes, cleaned the litter box, and hung curtains. We did not fight, argue, or call each other names. It was nice.

Friday I have my anatomy ultrasound. I'm incredibly excited.

Oh, and I almost forgot...I felt the baby move for the first time last week. He kicked me when the shower suddenly went cold. Since then I can feel him when he moves suddenly or when there is pressure on my abdomen, like when I lay down or the cat lies on my belly.

It's very weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment