Friday, September 4, 2009

Just don't buy me pink, okay?

So...it's a girl! I'm a teeny bit disappointed, but I think I'll get over it.

***Update!! I registered for a bunch of cute stuff online, and I looked at some more baby names, and I listened to Derek and the Dominoes....and I'm not so much disappointed anymore. See? Told you I'd get over it.***

Heart looked good, kidneys looked good, ten fingers, ten toes, etc. etc.

She has her daddy's nose.

The only name I like is Layla. So of course my mom hates it. Because that's how these things work, right? She insists that people will call the baby "Lay". I insist that they won't. Besides, according to that logic, my nickname should have been "A man" and it wasn't.

Let the games begin!

2 comments:

  1. There is NOTHING wrong with Pink. Hmph.

    And I think "Aunt Becky" is a lovely name.

    Congrats on having a daughter. She'll be a badass just like her momma. AND her Aunt Becky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! I am so excited for you and I like the name layla I think it is cute!

    Girls I have found are far much more fun to dress

    ReplyDelete