Wednesday, September 30, 2009

22 weeks

Nothing going on this week really. Baby kicking a lot more. That's about it.

Don't have energy for any damn thing anymore. Seriously. Sitting upright for 8 hours is draining. This isn't supposed to happen this soon, I don't think. Could be because they keep pumping me full of antibiotics which of course screw up my system and make me sick. This is why I never go to the damn doctor.

Next week they want me to come into work at 8am on a Friday for additional training. I don't get off work until Midnight Thursday night. It's a 45 minute drive. One way. They have got to be kidding me.

Find that I've become increasingly annoyed, angry, and disgusted by guys hitting on me or flirting with me. Even if they are nice guys. I don't know why. It's good for my self esteem, I guess, in a disconnected sort of way, that I'm not completely hideous. But on a very basic level, it makes me want to lash out irrationally. Punch, kick, yell, etc.

I mean, I'm fine hanging out with guy friends until the flattery starts. And then I just completely shut down. It's like nobody really believes me that I am absolutely not even a little bit interested in dating/kissing/banging/being ogled right now, and really I just need someone to swoop in and take care of me. Like I don't really know how I feel and it's their job to show me the light.

Also, the whole "you never call me" thing is getting old. If I don't call you, it's because I'm tired and I can't call every body every day. You can always call me. If you do call me and I take a while to get back to you it's because I'm tired. Or because you keep flirting with me and I don't like it but I can't just tell you that because it would hurt your feelings.

So...yeah. If anybody needs me I'll be on my couch in a bathrobe. Probably eating something.

2 comments: