Friday, July 31, 2009

Gross.

***Warning. As the title implies, there are a few things here that are gross. If you don't want to know that much about my bodily functions, you should stop reading now. Seriously. Okay...well, if you're still here, I don't want any complaints about TMI later.

So I went to the doctor for my monthly appt. They weighed me and took my blood pressure. I lost a couple of pounds and was accused of not eating or cutting calories. Ha. Ha ha ha ha ha. No. It was the first time I have ever been in trouble for losing weight.

Really it was the sort of appointment that could have been called in. They didn't poke me with anything and they didn't make me take off my pants.

Oh - scheduled the next ultrasound. It's the anatomy one. So on September 4th I *should* know what the gender is. Hopefully.

I've been reading my "What to Expect" manuals every time something weird happens. There is extensive coverage on constipation and hemerhoids. There is one teeny little passage about internal hemerhoids and broken blood vessels. I would like to know why there isn't an entire chapter, printed in bold letters, entitled "Don't freak out if your butt bleeds a little." Because there should be.

2 comments:

  1. The What To Expect book is Of The Devil.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a little baby inside of you?

    yay yay yay!!

    It is wonderful and hard and weird and human and perfect. I am very happy for you and hope you feel well. You look beautiful in your profile pic.

    Take good care. Everything will be fine.

    ReplyDelete